Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Diffferences in life

Something I am different from my family is I have gone to school to be a NAC and now I am attending school again to pursue more for my life. I am not shy to try things new as well. Some of my family wouldn't get up in front of a crowd to sing or take risks. I love the adrenaline rush that you get out of it too. I guess my family is just more laid back compared to me and I am just the daredevil I guess.

A realization in life I have discovered and experienced was going through the process with my two oldest girls on getting them taken from me. I don't talk much about it because it is a soar subject but I learned to make better decisions in life and keep my eyes open on things more. Theirs so much life to live and so much to experience. I don't want to lose any of it. I just live day by day too.

A time I got something I wanted but realized the result wasn't what I expected was my first car. I really wanted to get some kind of sports car but instead I got another car that I say was a granny car. The thing was slow and I wanted speed. I also could say it was mostly the ego point on looking cool too. Who doesn't right. The car I ended up having got me from point a to point b I can say. Yhen two weeks later I got in a car crash and I was back at square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment